Whether it’s general revaluations, supplementary valuations or inquiries, objections and appeals, municipal valuations are a significant undertaking. Our team of experts value over one hundred thousand properties over a wide and diverse geographical area. Our record for timely returns is exceptional including 5 of the first nine Victorian Councils returned in the 2008 Valuation Best Practice process. Our Valuers are adept at integrating property data with Councils mainframe systems and we pride ourselves on our patient consistent approach to dealings with ratepayers.
LG Valuation Services is fully equipped to deal with any local government’s municipal valuation: we have a team to get the job done, the IT infrastructure to back it up and a commitment to quality that surpasses our competitors.
Contact LG Valuation Services to discuss your municipal valuation needs.
LG Valuation Services isnít limited to municipal valuations. They also offer a high quality service when it comes to dealing with the following:
- Asset valuations for financial reporting and feasibility proposals
- Valuation for public open space
- Advice to council regarding changes in legislation
- Rural road numbering
- Cadastral mapping: assisting with matching and GIS training
- Advice on differential rating systems, environmental rebate schemes etc.
- Statistical output for communication purposes.